How good are Amish Adirondack Chairs? If you are looking for patio furniture currently, there is no better choice than Adirondack chairs. Their attractive design, wide armrests, comfortable seats, and versatility are just one of the few reasons you need to own one of this beauty.
And while talking about Adirondack chairs, there has been one particular kind that is highly popular and customers favorite. We are talking about the Amish crafted Adirondack chairs. People have several expectations when they buying furniture regarding its quality, reputation, looks, and comfort. And Amish chairs tend to tick all the right boxes. Made in the USA, these chairs are crafted by the hardworking Amish community. This when you buy one of these chairs, your money is going to the locals instead of the large, greedy corporations. Another reason to buy Amish Adirondack chairs.
In this article, we are going to review one of the most popular Amish Adirondack chair in the market currently, Kilmer Creek Folding Natural Cedar Adirondack Chair. Let’s see why you should opt to buy this chair.
Review of Kilmer Creek Folding Natural Cedar Adirondack Chair
Made in the USA
If you are someone who only believes in products that are made in the USA, this chair will suit your needs. In fact, according to a report by the website consumer reports, 8/10 consumers in America preferred their country made products over imported ones.
The Kilmer Creek Adirondack chair is made in the USA by hardworking Amish workers known for their high-quality and unique furniture that would match with the decor of any house and would help you in fishing generous compliments from friends and family.
Pros of Kilmer Creek Cedar Amish Adirondack chair
- The chair is made of high-quality cedar wood that is rot, insect, and damage resistant and durable enough to last for a long time without any problem.
- Made by Amish community workers whose furniture are known for stately design and of being premium quality.
- Foldable and lightweight, hence can be carried to other locations with ease. Fit it into the boot of your car and carry it to beaches or picnics you attending, this chair will blend in perfectly anywhere.
- You have the option to either paint the chair with any color of your choice or stain it frequently to preserve its natural color. Alternatively, you can leave it be and with time the chair’s color will turn into this attractive silver color.
- The chair doesn’t peel or chip with time, hence with least care, they look as good as on the day you first bought them.
- The chair is comfortable to sit on with its contoured seat and wide armrests. So if you are suffering from back pains and sitting on chairs for a long time aggravate the situation, don’t worry cause this chair will provide you the comfort you deserve.
Cons of Kilmer Creek Cedar Adirondack Chair
- The chair comes with pre-assembled components with instructions on how to assemble them perfectly. However, many people found these instructions to be not clear and a little bit complicated.
- The chair comes in an unfinished state, hence you have to sandpaper it to give a finished look.
- Because of the cedar’s soft nature, you need to provide washers between the joints of the chair while you assemble it.
Buying an Adirondack chair can be a tough decision, especially with all the choices present in the market. You need a chair which is not only durable and comfortable but also looks good and attractive. Not all the Adirondack chairs tend to satisfy all the above criteria. But Kilmer Creek Adirondack chairs fit all the bills perfectly. These chairs are meant for someone who likes comfort but doesn’t want to compromise on the looks as well.
This Adirondack chair is a great combination of beauty and comfort and a must-buy for people looking for high-quality Adirondack chairs
Head of Content @ ACF (or, in plain English, I’m the guy responsible for ensuring that every blog post we publish is EPIC)